These charming 1940s cabins (some of the oldest standing cabins in our community) are ideal for couples and families. Prices start at $90 for two people.
|One or Two People||125|
|One or Two People||95|
|One or Two People||90|
In your Cabin
- Beds & sheets
- Dining table
- Bath and hand towels
- Electric lighting & heating
- Electric sockets for phone charging, etc.
- Space for food storage
- Hot plate
- A bar fridge
Please note that there is NO running water or bathroom facilities in the cabins. See “shared spaces” for details.
- Sleeping bags or blankets
Due to COVID we are NOT able to provide blankets and pillows because we cannot wash them between guests. Please remember to pack them!
In your meal prep + dining space
- Propane table-top stove and fuel
- Pots, pans, kitchen utensils
- A kettle & coffee pot
- Dishes, cutlery, glasses and mugs
- A dirty dish tub
- Dish soap, dish sponges, tea towels
- Lighting for evening use
- All food and drinks (except water, which is available here).
- All condiments including salt, pepper, oils and spices
- Tea & coffee
- A cooler and ice packs for your food if you plan on bringing up a lot
We will have a limited supply of replacement items such as coffee or salt & pepper for sale but we strongly encourage you to bring your own.
- Dishwashing station
- Outdoor wash-station with shared toilets and showers (with toilet paper & hand soap)
- A limited amount of freezer space
- Fire pit
Please note that there will be NO main lodge or sauna access this year.